Call for Abstracts
Be part of the International Symposium on Ruminant Physiology
The ISRP programme covers the whole field of research in ruminant physiology. We invite you as an expert to come to Leipzig. From now on you have the chance to be part at the conference programme. Abstracts for short communications or posters are welcome.
Besides short communications, invited keynote lectures will give outstanding overviews and state-of-the-art introductions into the key aspects of ruminant physiology.
Deadline for submission : 31 March 2019
We are looking forward to your submission and thank you for your cooperation.
- Gastrointestinal digestion: Mechanisms and regulation
- The rumen as mediator between diet and host metabolism
- Absorption and secretion
- Regulation of feed and water intake
- Ruminant intermediary metabolism
- Reproduction, lactation and growth
- Lifespan and productivity
- Global change and ruminants
- Ontogenesis of the newborn ruminant
- Ruminants and comparative physiology
- Biosensors and big data management
- Inflammation, immunology
Please, submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation via our upload system.
Please, provide an appropriate title with no more than 20 words. Abstract body should not exceed 400 words. Do not include any figures or tables in your abstract. During submission, you will be asked for your preferred form of presentation (oral or poster) and for the category of your contribution (scientific topic).
Note: to use the submission system, you have to create a personal account first.
- Posters should be provided in A0 format with portrait orientation
- oral presentations are scheduled with 10 min of presentation + 5 min discussion
Putting the programme together
The Local Organising Committee will decide on the general acceptance of your submission for the congress programme. Due to the limited timeframe, contributions submitted for oral presentation may be assigned to poster presentation, depending on the review outcome.
Abstracts accepted for the ISRP will be published online in “Advances in Animal Biosciences”. This publication will be available free of charge for all participants before the start of the conference.
Submitters will be informed about the referees’ decision by April 30, 2019
With their submission, speakers confirm the publication of the abstract here on the congress website, in print media and electronic newsletters from ISRP 2019.
For the publication of the abstract, registration of the presenting author as a participant is mandatory. You will receive your login data for the ticket shop with your acceptance.